Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Well, hello again!

I didn't realize it had been WELL over a year since my last blog post. I guess I didn't have much to say... or did I? My last blog post was a bit overwhelming to read. I didn't think those feelings of anxiety and dread would come back - but they did. I'm pretty sure I will not be reading previous posts from this point on.

So what has the Clyne brood been up to? A LOT! So much has changed over the past year and a half. So much that I don't want to bore you. So let me give you a year and a half in review - Cliff Notes version!

I got REALLY pregnant with a healthy baby boy. Daily belly injections of blood thinner kept him safe and sound - and he grew and grew!






I was so big and pregnant - yet I tried not to complain. I was so happy to have a healthy baby boy in there, no matter how uncomfortable I got.

Ronan Everett was born 3 weeks early on June 4th, 2012 weighing 7 lbs 8 oz. I had a natural birth in which he came so fast, the doctor didn't even make it! My husband, the hero, helped him find his way out.






















Ronan's first year has been a WHIRLWIND! I quit my job shortly after he was born to become a stay at home Mom. Mikayla went to kindergarten. Aidan and I started homeschooling. We found every excuse to love each other and love LIFE! It has been an amazing year!


















It has been a crazy busy year and it is just beginning again!  Mikayla just started First Grade yesterday! She was so incredibly excited! All her friends from Kindergarten are still at the school - although not in her class. They were so happy to see each other!







Now it's just the boys and I at home. We are working on getting the house back together after our crazy summer of trips to California, New York for the family reunion, and lots of pool time! Aidan and I will be starting our last year of preschool at home before he starts Kindergarten next year. Ronan and I will be working on his sensory skills, learning colors and shapes, and finally learning to WALK! He's only 14 months after all.

Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment